|Job Ref:||204611737||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cumbria||Address:||Post Code:||CA9||Salary:||£12 - £16/hour DOE||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:07|
My client are looking to recruit a Graduate/Trainee Quantity Surveyor for a 12 month contract in Cumbria with the view to be extended should more work be secured. |
The position would be ideal for someone who has recently finished their degree or is looking to take a gap year from Uni.
The role will be working directly under the Head Quantity Surveyor and would be a great opportunity to gain a further in sight to Quantity Surveying, working on a large on going project and working with an experienced site team.
• Assist in overseeing the management of project to completion
• Provide support and work closely with head QS
• Ensure compliance with all health and safety aspects on site
• Liaise with site team to ensure financial expectations are met
Ideal candidate profile.
• Degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction
• Site experience
• Industry knowledge
• Ability to learn on the job
• Strong listening skills
• Computer literate
For more information please get in contact with Matt Jones (Apply online only)