|Job Ref:||204611718||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum Fully Expensed Car||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:07|
Job title: Mobile SSO (Site Service Officer) Maintenance|
Based (region/office): Mobile in and around Warrington / NW area
My client is a large FM company who have an urgent vacancy for a Maintenance engineer for a mobile engineer working on healthcare centres between Liverpool and Warrington.
Brief details of position:
A position has arisen for a Mobile Site Services Officer covering Liverpool/ Warrington. The ideal candidate would be an individual with a broad building services experience background and with maintenance experience, together with a trade qualification (either electrical, fabric or technical) relevant to the role. You should be able to demonstrate that you have experience in dealing with various building services issues which may arise.
This role will involve liaison with the relevant Team leader, and reporting to the Assistant Facilities Manager
Normal hours of work are 40 hours per week, 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To carry out mechanical, electrical and fabric PPM in accordance with the O&M Manuals and service levels to their skill level
- To assist and co-ordinate the activities of specialist subcontractors into the PPM programme
- To carry out Reactive Maintenance in response to Help Desk requirements in compliance with the contract service level outputs
- Supervision of subcontractors
- Carry out Fire and Emergency Lighting testing as appropriate
- Minor Mechanical and Electrical works
- Minor plumbing works
- Minor buildings works
- Other tasks to support the FM and maintenance services to the client
Qualifications and Experience
- C&G/NVQ or apprenticeship trained in a fabric, mechanical or electrical discipline
- Evidence of high quality experience in Building Services.
- Sound level of administration and organisational skills
- Customer focused and service driven
- 17th Edition IEE
- Knowledge and use of computer software - Microsoft Office, Excel, Building Management System, CMMS
Fully expensed car (including private mileage)
Must hold a UK driving license.
The post is subject to satisfactory DBS clearance at the company's cost
The closing date for this position is 28th Sept.
To apply for this role please submit your current CV or for an informal discussion about this position please call Lucy on (Apply online only)
Your expert recruitment consultant is Lucy Bayliss, call today on (Apply online only) or email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy