|Job Ref:||204611667||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Salary:||£0 - £70000/annum Car allowance up to £6k||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:07|
Senior Quantity Surveyor|
An industry leading Main Contractor ranked in the Top 10 Housing & Construction companies in the UK are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor with a background in construction to join their fast paced team for a new Education project in South London.
This FTSE250 company has significant involvement in the UKs most high profile and innovative projects. With over 5,000 employees this company is making a genuine impact in the construction industry and pride themselves with a turnover of £2billion a year.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for managing all costs relating to building projects. You will have a focus on minimising the costs of the project and enhance the value for money. You will still be required to maximise standards and the quality of the work.
Day to day the Senior Quantity Surveyor will be involved in:
* Subcontract and Design Procurement
* Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations
* Analysis of tender allowances
* Preparation of cost to complete
* The measurement, valuation of works
* Preparation cost to complete
* Subcontract variations, payment and final accounts
* Agree the valuation dates, preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations
* Standard report division
* Financial Reporting
The successful Quantity Surveyor should have experience of working within the Construction industry for a Main Contractor.
* Experience in Design and Build
* Sound Knowledge with NEC and JCT Conditions of Contact
* Experience working within the same/similar roles
* Degree and Member of RICS or IOB is preferred
A fantastic opportunity to work on some of the UK's most exciting construction projects in a fast paced environment where each day is a new challenge to strengthen your QS career. If successful and committed, there is the potential for a talented and highly enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor to progress quickly.
* Up to £70,000 basic salary
* Car allowance up to £6k
* Health Care
* Life Insurance
* Contributory Pension
If you are a Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
(Apply online only)
Quantity Surveying / London / QS / Croydon / Senior Quantity Surveyor / South London/ Education