|Job Ref:||204611602||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + car, package and bonus||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:07|
A leading regional building services contractor has a requirement for an electrical project manager to successfully deliver commercial M & E contracts for a number of their key blue-chip clients.|
The role will be based from their offices in the West Yorkshire area and require you to take projects from initial enquiry through to final accounts, along with a high level of client interaction. This will be a highly rewarding and past paced role working for a business that is part of larger highly respected group of company`s, with chance for future career progression.
To be considered for the position you should fit the following criteria;
- have a proven track record in the management of multiple electrical building services contracts
- hold a strong electrical background either progressing from a practical or HNC (or similar academic) route.
- have a proven track record in the management of projects both operational and financially.
- be comfortable operating in role that will involve a high level of client interaction
- hold a full UK driving licence.
This positions offers a great opportunity to join an established business, with a strong order book and stable positive enviornment in which to. The role will offer between £35 - £40,000 + car or allowance, package and bonus, if you would like to be considered further please send an up to date CV detailing your career history to date at your earliest convenience