|Job Ref:||204615218||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000/annum Car Allowance + Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:07|
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer|
£55,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
We represent a leading building services consultancy based in London Southwark, who are currently looking to recruit a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to join their friendly design team on a full time permanent basis. Our client are a prominent figure within the engineering industry, offering a vast range of professional and technical expertise across an unrivalled number of services. The breadth and depth of their experience ensures that they are able to add value to any project, regardless of its size, complexity or sector.
The consultancy are looking for an experienced principal mechanical design engineer to the creative design team, who will take an active role in developing the design and helping to deliver well renowned projects with a focus on sustainability within the built environment.
* A creative and passionate engineer with at least 6 years' experience within the building services industry and have excellent mechanical design skills.
* They will ideally be looking to be a chartered engineer and be qualified to degree level.
* Must have the ability to work alone with minimal supervision
* Experience leading small scale projects.
* Excellent communicational skills and the ability to work with other members of the design team.
* Must have initiative, self-motivation and the confidence to make decisions.
* Hold a sound working knowledge of up to date building regulations and coding.
Our client is offering a competitive salary as well as a variety of great benefits for the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and passionate engineer to gain experienced from one of the leaders in the industry while working on the best projects in the industry.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact George Osborn at Conrad Consulting