|Job Ref:||204608436||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum + car+bonus+benifits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:04|
This is an amazing opportunity
to join one of the UK's most iconic holiday destinations within stunning
locations as their Project/Construction Manager. A true leader in their field
with impressive growth plans, they like to develop their own talent as they
expand and this would be a great opportunity for somebody up for a challenge
and keen to enhance their career in a company you can flourish in.
Responsible for the execution
of new site construction projects and managing new build projects of luxury
cabin holiday homes. The promotion and embedding of the companies project
management strategic initiatives through the governance process is key, whilst
supporting the management of change to ensure delivery in line with the build
programme, quality standards and health & safety management.
* Your proven track record of delivering building
* projects will show you clearly understand modern project management techniques
* and the need for process and structure.
* As a key member of the construction team,
* supporting a team to deliver projects within demanding timescales will be
* second nature to you.
* Energetic and resilient, with a flexibility to
* respond quickly to changing needs, you will have a passion for completing the
* task at hand and take pride in a job well done.
* You will inspire your team adapting your
* communication style easily for different audiences.
* Your engaging personality will ensure you build
* a positive partnership culture on site with all stakeholders. You must be
* structured in your thinking with great attention to detail.
* Good IT skills and Technical/Construction
* experience with senior management responsibilities is beneficial.
skills and experience
* CITB & SMSTS
* Good leadership and people management skills.
* Stakeholder and Supplier/Partner/Sub-Contractor Management.
* Influencing and Negotiation.
* Budget management
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* The ability to take on responsibility and make decisions
* Timber framing background an advantage
* Creative thinking and flexibility.
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
Travel and stay at various sites UK wide. The company Support Centre is based in Derby.
If you feel like this is a position within your capabilities and would like to be considered for the role, then please do not
hesitate to apply for immediate consideration.
Key words; project management, construction management, timber, build, built, construction