|Job Ref:||204608277||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:06|
Where can you help build better communities?|
Our facilities services team are looking for a Static Electrical Engineer to join the team in London.
* Carry out day to day servicing of the Mechanical & Electrical Infrastructure
* Carry out breakdown maintenance on mechanical/electrical systems and equipment.
* Cover shift from 7am to 4pm and 9am to 6pm.
We're looking for:
* Recognized apprenticeship
* City & Guild level 2 minimum / NVQ level 3 minimum
* Knowledge of control and HVAC systems
* IEE 17th Edition
* IOSH Working Safely minimum
* HV Authorized person
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA