|Job Ref:||204608205||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£47000 - £55000/annum Car & Package||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:04|
Senior Site Manager|
£47k-£55k + Car & Package
Our client is a Major Tier 1 contractor that find themselves at the forefront of construction in the UK. They have a national reputation for delivering outstanding projects to a list of blue-chip clients across the country. This particular opening lies with the West Midlands division where the firm undertake numerous projects in and around the Birmingham area. Turnover for the construction arm of the business currently stands at around £6bn. They undertake works across a variety of sectors including: education, healthcare, retail, residential and MOD to name a few. Projects vary in size from £3-25m. Their stature enables the company to offer unrivalled career prospects, by offering clear progression plans and continued support throughout.
This role would be suitable for an ambitious Site Manager looking to progress to a more senior role, or an existing Senior Site Manager looking for a change of scenery. The successful candidate will be expected to execute the above mentioned project to the agreed programme, in line with Health, Safety and Environmental standards expected by the client and company.
In this role you will:
* Take ownership for Health & Safety and Environment responsibility.
* Work closely with the pre-construction team on; SHE, Build ability and programme issues and review and comment on design information issues by both consultants and suppliers.
* Work closely with the Site Management team on each site to ensure that things run smoothly - an effective communicator is essential.
* Manage projects in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
* Have key client-facing responsibility
* You will be a degree calibre individual - with a proven track record delivery.
The salary for the Senior Site Manager position will be between £47k - £55k dependant on level of exposure to similar positions before. The package will also include various fringe benefits including car or car allowance, healthcare and pension.
Contact - | (Apply online only)