|Job Ref:||204614230||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hull||Address:||Post Code:||HU2||Salary:||£18000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:13|
We are presently recruiting for and Junior Telecoms Test Engineer to assist in performing test programmes in accordance with customer requirements and the QMS system which reflects ISO:9001 and UKAS accreditations.|
Outline of Job Function
• Initial activities will relate to testing of fixed line telecoms and wireless protocols including ZigBee
• Assists in the day to day running of tests
• To perform testing to procedures laid down in the procedures manual.
• To familiarise themselves with test equipment functions, measurement and calibration techniques.
• Preparation of test reports and/or certificates
• Will be capable of performing all types of duties within the facility
• To maintain a technical logbook
• Liaises with Customers during test programmes
• To ensure that commercial confidentiality is maintained.
• Responsible to the Test Manager for the technical integrity of the work performed
• Prepares or assists subcontract and ancillary item purchase requisitions
• Prepares or assists in the preparation of quotations as required
• Aware of financial implications of actions and decisions in the work programme
• Provide support with continuous improvement
• Occasional business travel may be required both domestic and international.
• Any other duties consistent with the role
All personnel are responsible for the care and safekeeping of all hardware and information which comes into their possession.
In certain instances this safekeeping will be in accordance with the requirements of the Official Secrets Act, and they will ensure that Sections 2 and 3 of this Act are adhered to and will make certain, where appropriate, that security control is exercised over entry to, and nightly locking, of the premises