|Job Ref:||204608902||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Salary:||£252 - £295/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:13|
Senior Procurement Consultants x 3 - Dublin based, telecomms|
+ 12 month initial contract
+ Dublin based sourcing consultant
+ Sourcing processes, sourcing talent development and Supplier relationship management strategies
My client's Supply Chain organisation is building a best-in-class, Global Strategic Sourcing Centre of Excellence based in Dublin.
They wish to attract the brightest and biggest-thinking minds in the international strategic sourcing industry, to create, build and run a team that sets the benchmark across the globe, whilst driving outstanding shareholder value. In this role, you will be part of a team that will support and help manage one of the largest annual technology spends in the world.
Is this the challenge you are looking for?
The main aspects of the role are:
* Creation and development of spend analytic assessments and executive briefings to assist Sourcing Directors, Managers, and Category leads with an overview of their Category spending trends
o Using historical and forward-looking advanced analytics, create recommendations, and implement Supplier or process changes that will optimize spend by category
* Identify areas where spend is not going through preferred suppliers and work with Sourcing Directors, Managers and Category leads to identify opportunities
* Identify breakdown of total Spend, managed spend and non-managed spend by Taxonomy. Work with Business Analysts team members, Systems team and Purchasing to ensure alignment on spend categories and work closely with the Category leads to ensure that spend is classified accurately.
* Providing assistance with on-going, in-depth, evaluations and "thought leadership" recommendations to senior management on the Sourcing functional maturity, KPIs and KPQs, Sourcing processes, sourcing talent development and Supplier relationship management strategies for the development and promotion of the Sourcing centre of excellence to delivery competitive advantage.
* Responsible for supporting the E2E Savings and Cost Avoidance process in the strategic sourcing group, including developing, implementing, and enforcing new Savings Guidelines and Procedures for the group.
* Identifying key supplier trends on strategic technology and service categories and providing detailed reporting on a periodic basis to senior executives and the sourcing team in supply chain and technology planning
* Identify key supplier trends on strategic technology and service categories
* Providing assistance to the sourcing team with category strategy development for assigned categories.
* Apply critical thinking skills and work independently to make sound business decisions on behalf of the company
* Prepare executive briefings and deliver to Sourcing Category Directors in support of SRM initiatives, executive supplier meetings and quarterly reviews with supplier insights and intelligence and executive talk points for discussion.
* The individual in this position is considered a subject matter expert in Sourcing who will be applying best practices and bringing insight and know-how to the business, working independently to develop and implement solutions for the sourcing team and in coordination with the US sourcing support team.
* The ability to be self-directed, and to manage multiple concurrent deliverables with little direction in a very dynamic and variable environment - with business assumptions fluctuating frequently.
* The flexibility and adaptability to work with a diverse group of professionals within a matrix environment.
* Strong problem-solving, multi-tasking, written/verbal communication, and organizational skills