|Job Ref:||204615202||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke on Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST1||Salary:||£14000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:16|
IT Support Graduate - Stoke On Trent, Salary £14k, 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Car Parking |
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for our successful client based in Stoke on Trent, working within their IT department. The successful IT Support Graduate will have excellent communication skills and must be educated to graduate level. As this role has become available due to expansion, this is an exciting time to join this forward thinking and successful business.
As the IT Support Graduate, you will be:
* Dealing with various helpdesk queries regarding the internal CRM and databases used
* Logging all tasks using the helpdesk tracking system
* Ensuring tasks are resolved in an efficient, professional manner
* Supporting in the development of the IT systems
The successful IT Support Graduate will have:
* Must be educated to degree level
* Previous experience within a similar role would be a distinct advantage
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Flexible and hardworking
* Ability to learn new systems and processes
* A team player, with an efficient and proactive approach.
* Smart appearance and professional attitude
What are we offering?
* Salary £14,000
* 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Free Car Parking
* Training and support provided
* Great progression opportunities
* Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Once your job application has been received, this will be reviewed within 5 working days. If you have been shortlisted for the job, you will receive a call from one of our Resourcing Consultants who will want to discuss your job application in more detail. We will then proceed with the interview process.
If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail but you are not ready to apply, please ring our office number and ask to speak to Sarah or Catriona. They will be more than happy to talk your through the role and answer any questions you have.
IT Support Graduate - Stoke On Trent, Salary £14k, 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Car Parking
If you have not heard back within 10 working days please assume your job application has been unsuccessful
In respect to the above role(s), James Wilcockson Associates Ltd (JWA) operates as an Employment Agency