|Job Ref:||204615117||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:23|
With 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
What the Digital Customer Experience (DCX) Practice does
The Financial Services Digital Customer Experience Practice is a globally distributed 2500+ people organization, which focuses on helping our Financial Services clients deliver a superior experience to their customers, prospects and staff.
In our vision customer experience bridges the gap between businesses and consumers goals, and "determine whether companies thrive and profit, or struggle and fade". It is ultimately delivered by people, processes and digital technologies which allow for improved sales and services, sales force efficiency, reduced costs and higher speed to value.
Our clients and business partners are not only Banks and Insurance companies entering in the Digital Era, they are also FinTech firms combining mobile and blockchain technologies to build future internet based financial ecosystems. We are engaged from idea origination all the way through digital strategy and system implementation and contribute the Capgemini Applied Innovation Exchange to design innovative solutions for our clients, and partner with the world leading digital transformation technology vendors, to build intelligent, adaptive, componentized IT platforms, combining new technologies with mobile front ends, business process management, customer relationship management, marketing and sales automation as well as content management.
Main Purpose of Role
Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Business Analyst (BA) with Technical delivery and pre-sales skills in the area of Mobile Applications in the Financial Services Sector.
The person will apply his / her Banking, Insurance and/or Capital Market industry expertise to help our clients provide a superior sales and service experience, to their customers, across all channels of interactions and help their staff collaborate efficiently from the front to the back office. This candidate will be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate requirements to feed into strategic business change solutions, will be part of agile delivery teams and will drive proof of concepts, project streams or large business process transformation programmes.
The BA will primarily get involved in Business Process Reengineering and Digital Transformation programmes of work involving one or several of our technology partners (including and not limited to Pega, IBM, Salesforce, Oracle). He / She will join the Global Digital Transformation Solutions Practice which focuses on customer centric transformations in the Financial Services Sector.
The range of activities that the Business Analyst gets involved with is extensive and includes:
• Definition of process requirements to enable multi device / multi form factor applications.
• Conceptual and Logical Process and Data Modelling.
• Definition of programme roadmaps based on requirement prioritisation.
• Selection of capabilities and frameworks to meet business operational needs.
• Business Case and Cost Justification for the development of improved operational solutions.
• Presales - Providing technical input and meeting with clients to secure new business.
• Responding to client RFI, RFP and ITT documents including cost estimates and follow up activities to secure new business.
• Building demonstrations and proof of concepts, capturing best practices from engagements, building reusable assets.
• Examine existing software and determine requirements for new systems in the light of business needs
• Undertake feasibility study to design software solutions
Skills and Experience needed Person Profile:
• Comprehensive experience in all phases of the delivery life cycle from feasibility studies, to requirements management, development and testing.
• Experience of both Agile and Waterfall delivery methods
• A strong academic track record including the achievement of a good honours degree or equivalent
• Experience of working within the consulting industry
• Experience of working within the Financial Services sector
• Comfortable liaising with senior client personnel to establish and clarify requirements
• Able to interpret business requirements and align this to the best use of the chosen mobile platform
• Excellent communication skills - interviewing, preparation and delivery of presentations and reports
• Ability to proactively manage stakeholders constructively, challenge their suggestions and requirements in order to deliver pragmatic solutions
• Comfortable in working in a diverse and multicultural environments
• Comfortable in working with geographically dispersed teams on multiple continents
• Eager to learn and maintain his professional set of certifications.
Technical and Consulting Skills:
• Ideally experience in some or all of the following native platforms : iOS, Android, Windows
• Experience with client facing management role at onsite/offshore
• Experience with project estimation techniques
• Experience with project planning, scheduling, risks/issues identification,
• Experience in business development activities like proposal response, solution building, client presentation
• Natural leadership style, leading by example
Nice to Have
We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise.
Proof of right to work in the UK In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please contact us if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process