|Job Ref:||204615094||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:23|
With 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
What the Testing Practice does The Testing Practice is involved in the following activities:
•Manual\Functional testing of industry packages and Products.
e.g. VisionPlus, Flexcube, Calypso, Guidewire, Temenos T24, Clear2Pay etc.
•Manual\Functional testing of applications\technologies that are not recognized as industry products e.g. testing of in-house applications, ETL testing, Mainframe testing etc."
•Scripting and execution of functional and regression test cases using automation tools. The tools involved are - HP QTP, Test Complete, Selenium, Rational Functional Tester.
•Testing performed to test a system under different workloads and validates the scalability and reliability of the system.
The subcategories in performance testing are Load, Stress, Volume, Spike and Endurance Testing. The tools involved are - HP Loadrunner, IBM Rational Performance Tester, Jmeter .
Main Purpose of Role
The key responsibilities of a Test Automation Engineer are:
• Automate manual test cases using automation tools as part of Scrum team
• Analyze and define automation strategy, solution and write scripts to perform automated testing cycles for Agile projects
• Execute and analysis automation test results
• Lead a team of Testers
Skills and Experience needed
• Proven experience in automation testing in an Agile environment
• Experience working on automation tools such as Selenium & QTP
• Basic understanding and knowledge on Java, HTML
• Hands-on experience with BDD tools like Cucumber, Jbehave, etc.
• Experience in designing and development of automation test framework for Agile projects using BDD/TDD tools
• Good Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) systems like Jenkins, Cruise Control, Hudson, Maven, etc.
• Proven people leadership and Management skills
Primary Skills (Must have):
• Good development and scripting skills
• Involved in developing Automation Test framework that integrates with BDD/TDD and Continuous Integration
Secondary Skills (Nice to have):
• Working knowledge of Agile ALM tool like Rally, Version one, JIRA Agile is must
• Agile and Software Testing Certifications are preferred
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law