|Job Ref:||204614994||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London/Leeds||Address:||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:23|
With 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
What the Digital Customer Experience (DCX) Practice does
The Financial Services Digital Customer Experience Practice is a globally distributed 2500+ people organization, which focuses on helping our Financial Services clients deliver a superior experience to their customers, prospects and staff.
In our vision customer experience bridges the gap between businesses and consumers goals, and "determine whether companies thrive and profit, or struggle and fade". It is ultimately delivered by people, processes and digital technologies which allow for improved sales and services, sales force efficiency, reduced costs and higher speed to value.
Our clients and business partners are not only Banks and Insurance companies entering in the Digital Era, they are also FinTech firms combining mobile and blockchain technologies to build future internet based financial ecosystems. We are engaged from idea origination all the way through digital strategy and system implementation and contribute the Capgemini Applied Innovation Exchange to design innovative solutions for our clients, and partner with the world leading digital transformation technology vendors, to build intelligent, adaptive, componentized IT platforms, combining new technologies with mobile front ends, business process management, customer relationship management, marketing and sales automation as well as content management.
Main Purpose of Role
As a DCX Developer you have an important role determining and realising solutions for our customers. In consultation with the business, determine the needs and translate this to the right solution. You will be part of an experienced team delivering these solutions using Agile methods.
Depending on your background and experience, you may be deployed for:
• Developing complex UI integrations based on Web-services, Micro-services, Rest-ful APIs, Angular JS, OData, Mulesoft for example
• Developing UX/UI interactions i.e. development of custom widgets
Skills and Experience needed
• Model-driven software development via Customer Experience Platforms like Kony, Temenos Connect, Backbase, Mendix, Adobe AEM
• Java, Database Models/Schemas, XML, Restful API Interaction Services
• Integration with the main Security/Authentication vendors
• Developing UX Interactions
• Unit Test, BDD, TDD, Selenium
• GIT, Git-hub, SVN, Tortoise, Sonar, IDE's, Jenkins Cloudbees and other DevOps tools
• Responsive/Adaptive Web Design RWD/AWD, Grids - including hybrid software applications build for Omni-device solutions, experience with Adobe Phone gap, IBM Work light would be useful.
• NFR assurance (e.g. Usability, accessibility and Omni-browser compatibility)
Soft Skills & Background Education:
• Independent, communicative, self-starting, resourceful, driven and possess empathy
• Bachelor or academic background preferred (or equivalent experience) - preferably in computer science.
• Quick learner who likes to tackle problems and is a creative thinker
• Must be willing and able to travel at short notice
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law