|Job Ref:||204614948||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London/Leeds||Address:||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:23|
With 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
What the Digital Customer Experience (DCX) Practice does
The Financial Services Digital Customer Experience Practice is a globally distributed 2500+ people organization, which focuses on helping our Financial Services clients deliver a superior experience to their customers, prospects and staff.
In our vision customer experience bridges the gap between businesses and consumers goals, and "determine whether companies thrive and profit, or struggle and fade". It is ultimately delivered by people, processes and digital technologies which allow for improved sales and services, sales force efficiency, reduced costs and higher speed to value.
Our clients and business partners are not only Banks and Insurance companies entering in the Digital Era, they are also FinTech firms combining mobile and blockchain technologies to build future internet based financial ecosystems. We are engaged from idea origination all the way through digital strategy and system implementation and contribute the Capgemini Applied Innovation Exchange to design innovative solutions for our clients, and partner with the world leading digital transformation technology vendors, to build intelligent, adaptive, componentized IT platforms, combining new technologies with mobile front ends, business process management, customer relationship management, marketing and sales automation as well as content management.
Main Purpose of Role
Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Project Manager with Technical delivery and pre-sales skills in the area of Mobile Applications applied to Financial Services situations.
This person will apply their Banking, Insurance and/or Capital Market industry expertise to help our clients deliver solutions for their customers leading to superior sales and service experience across all channels of interactions, and help their staff collaborate efficiently from the front to the back office. This candidate will be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders and manage / lead project deliverables / teams to feed into strategic business and technology change solutions, will be part of agile delivery teams and will drive proof of concepts, project streams or large business process transformation programmes.
This role will primarily get involved in Mobile Sales and Service transformation programmes of work involving one or several of our technology partners (including Salesforce, Kony, Backbase). He will join the Global Digital Transformation Solutions Practice which focuses on customer centric transformations in the Financial Services Sector.
The range of activities that the Project Manager will get involved with is extensive and includes:
• Business Case and Cost Justification of the development of Informational Systems.
• Responding to client RFI, RFP and ITT documents including cost estimates and follow activities to secure new business.
• Being responsible for all aspects of project management; accountable for project delivery to agreed cost and time parameters;
• Working with and managing 3rd party software suppliers
• Taking an active part in sales and pre-sales activity; making significant written contribution to bids
• Developing client / stakeholder relationships at senior management level
• Make a significant contribution to the development of method and expand knowledge base within the practice;
• Undertake feasibility studies and business case development;
Ensure that value is delivered from transformation programmes, benefits are tracked and realised and carry out project audits and assurance reviews;
Skills and Experience needed
• Comprehensive experience in all phases of the delivery lifecycle from feasibility studies, to requirements management, development and testing.
• A strong academic track record including the achievement of a good honours degree or equivalent
• A track record of delivering projects to defined scope, cost and timescale
• Comfortable liaising with senior client personnel to establish designs and discuss potential development strategies
• Excellent communications and interpersonal capabilities - both written and verbal
• A strong eye for detail and keen focus on results, with a flexible 'can do' approach
• Proven experience of managing projects in the range 1,500 to 10,000 man-days and £2m to £8m direct delivery budget responsibility
• Excellent people management and leadership experience, with a proven ability to motivate and lead multi disciplined teams
• Demonstrable skills in: facilitation, stakeholder engagement, strategic thinking and presentation
• Must be fully mobile across the UK.
Technical and Consulting Skills:
• Working knowledge of Mobile Applications concepts, opportunities and challenges
• Experience with both Agile Scrum and Waterfall delivery methods
• Experience with client facing project management role ideally for both Time and Materials and Fixed Price contracts
• Experience with project estimation techniques
• Experience with project planning, scheduling, risks/issues management and change control,
• Experience in business development activities like proposal response, solution building, client presentation
• Experience of consulting led and relationship led selling a must; business winners required
• Experience in projects with multi-disciplined teams and offshore resources.
• Formal qualifications in Project Management and certification in PRINCE or equivalent;
• Experience of working in the Financial Services sector;
We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise.
Proof of right to work in the UK In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law