|Job Ref:||204614878||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:23|
Who you'll be working with
My Client, a market leading SAP consultancy company throughout the UK are on the lookout for an SAP Hana Consultant
The ideal SAP HANA Consultant will have a background in HANA and in various reporting tools such as SAP Business Objects. The HANA Consultant will also have experience in team leadership and SAP BI Project Management.
What you'll be doing:
* Leading small to mid-sized teams.
* Analyse business processes and technical architectures as per best practises
* Developing Information Strategy Architecture and Standards
* Training and mentoring junior members of the team
* Guide and assist offshore teams
* Support new business sales
What they are looking for:
* Wide range understanding of Data Warehousing tools.
* Approximately 2 or more years' experience in leading SAP HANA projects to completion.
* Experience providing cost estimations that are realistic, based on clients' expectations and efforts required for completion.
* Leadership experience in both onshore and offshore teams.
* Keeps up to date with trends, roadmaps and developments in BI and Analytics
* Flexibility to travel will be required
* A minimum of 4 full lifecycle projects
* Strong communication skills
What you'll get:
*A very competitive salary offering with an impressive benefit package
Job Type: Perm