|Job Ref:||204614721||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bishops Stortford||Address:||Post Code:||CM23||Salary:||£37000 - £45000/annum bonus||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:23|
ITVET are a fast growing network support and managed services provider based in Bishops Stortford, with clients all over the UK. They offer a wide range of professional managed services, which include Telephony, Connectivity, Public Wi-Fi, server support and hosted services. |
We are launching an exciting new retail analytics service and are currently recruiting for .NET software developers to help with its implementation and continued development.
Based at our Bishops Stortford office you will be part of our software development team, with the main responsibilities of the role being the development and support of .NET (C#) based applications for the web using MVC.
You will have:
- a real passion for programming
- commercial experience in developing software using C# and (url removed) MVC
- used relational database systems, in particular Microsoft SQL
- an interest in using up to date technologies to find novel ways to tackle problems
The ideal candidate would also have exposure to the following areas, in which further training will be provided:
- mobile development for Android, iPhone and Windows phone, preferably using Xamarin
- writing unit tests, in particular using NUnit, and automated testing, for example using Selenium
- responsive website development (e.g. Bootstrap)
- other database systems such as MongoDB
- a range other IT systems, such as wireless networks, Bluetooth etc
- statistics and data analysis
In terms of qualifications a bachelorâs degree and masters in computer science or related subject would be ideal.
ITVET is a fun place to work, and has an excellent team spirit, but at the same time when it comes to what we do, we take things very seriously.
This is a great permanent opportunity allowing candidates to maximise their career potential. If you are interested please apply immediately