|Job Ref:||204614702||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Bishops Stortford||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Including bonus||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:16|
Change Manager- £30,000 to £40,000 plus Bonus-Fantastic opportunity|
ITVET are a fast growing network support and managed services provider based in Bishops Stortford, conveniently located near Stansted Airport with excellent transport links. They offer a wide range of professional managed services, which include Telephony, Connectivity, Public Wi-Fi, server support and hosted services. They are looking for a strong Change Manager to join the expanding team.
Based at our Bishops Stortford office, reporting directly to the Technical Director, you will manage a team of Engineers and operate the IT change management process, ensuring all IT changes are raised, validated, approved and implemented with minimal client impact. You will be required to schedule ad-hoc out of hours work (weekend and evenings) for major upgrades, system relocations and moves.
You will be:
• Ideally an experienced Manager although this would be an excellent opportunity for an IT Engineer looking to move into a Management role.
• Able to demonstrate a 'Can Do' attitude being willing to go the 'extra mile'
• Able to communicate well with customers and colleagues being able to lead and motivate by example
• Able to work under pressure and on own initiative
• Flexible in your approach to travel and projects undertaken
• Smart both mentally and in physical appearance
• Fluent English speaking.
• Experience of working in a Managed Services environment
• Strong understanding of IT Service Controls and management
• Problem, Incident, Change management experience
• ITIL certified or experience within an ITIL aligned environment
• Server migrations and installations
• Network design and support
• Knowledge of Antivirus applications.
• Knowledge of Backup applications.
• Windows XP/Vista/7 desktop support.
• Vmware/Hyper-V virtual server configuration
• Some Cisco knowledge would be useful
We offer in house training across the wide range of services we offer, and encourage all of our team to seek professional qualifications via Microsoft or Cisco etc. which we will pay for.
ITVET is a fun place to work, and has an excellent team spirit, but at the same time when it comes to what we do, we take things very seriously.
This is a great permanent opportunity allowing candidates to maximise their career potential. If you are interested please apply immediately