|Job Ref:||204614516||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:17|
Software Developer (OOP/JAVA/C++)|
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £35,000 - 45,000
As part of an ongoing expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Web Application Developer to join a successful technology company in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. Reporting into the Development Manager, the key purpose of this role will be to assist in the development of mobile solutions for a financial software application, which is used by the public sector. The company are also experts in Debt Recovery Software which are cloud based.
The company are currently undergoing significant growth and require a competent developer to assist with transitioning of their current cloud technology to a new performing enhancing technology.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop and improve their cloud based applications
- Develop their dashboard written in Cappuccino ( no previous experience necessary)
- Be part of their Scrum and sprint planning process
- Test & QA
- Defect fixes and continuous integration
That is why we are looking for a competent and hard working Cloud / Web Application Developer with a proven track record in developing web based applications in an agile environment.
The skills and experience required for this position include:
- A degree in Computer Science or similar
- Proven experience of object orientated programming.
- Passionate about writing clean and bug free code!
- Able to communicate technical ideas confidently and clearly
This role presents a great opportunity for a Web Application Developer to join a market leading company who are at an exciting time of growth and change. They have a stable and well established team of Developers with a great deal of knowledge in the product and market.
The company offer free parking, 25 days holiday, death in service, a health plan and flexible benefits including childcare vouchers and high street discounts.