|Job Ref:||204614385||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£400 - £450/day||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:25|
SAP HCM Consultant|
London (Rochester Row)
Large FTSE 100 company has a vacancy for 1 experienced SAP HCM consultant. The role provides an opportunity to work on one of the UK's leading and most exciting SAP implementations, and consists of responsibilities for:
* Implementation of new functionalities within the existing SAP HR and portal landscape
* Enhancement of existing processes
* Managing the hand-over to the SAP HR and Payroll BAU support Group
Responsible to: HR Team Lead
SAP HCM demonstrable expertise
* Experience of multiple cycles of SAP HCM implementations
* Including SAP Talent management modules roll-out
* Ability to write functional specifications for technical development team and manage through to testing and user-acceptance processes, including ownership and resolution of testing issues
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - ability to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
* Experience of large and complex SAP implementation (40,000+ employees, multiple frequencies, multi-country)
* Good knowledge of ESS / MSS
* Understanding of Workflow
* ABAP debugging knowledge
* Excellent communication skills
* Problem solving
* Team player
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we understand what it is like to work as a Contractor and do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated On-Boarding and Extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal allowing you to submit your timesheets wherever you are. And of course there are plenty of opportunities available throughout Capita.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us