|Job Ref:||204614232||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Folkestone||Address:||Post Code:||CT19||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:17|
Senior Application Support Engineer - Infrastructure - Network - Applications - Collaboration - Kent|
A well established, growing company with an extremely well known UK brand, are seeking a Senior Application Support Engineer. Working as part of the Application Support team, focusing on both 2nd/3rd line support and company projects.
Based in Kent, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Application Support Engineer to establish themselves at a globally renowned company. Bringing in all their internal "businesses" under one structure this role will enable you to work on a variety of systems with the ability to become a subject matter expert in a key technology area, over time.
As a Senior Application Support Engineer, you will be...
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line support to both applications and infrastructure
- Enabling BAU processes and solutions
- Involved in key application projects for the business
- Working with Security applications such as Websense and Tripwire
- Enabling the business to evolve their Office 365 systems
- Knowledge sharing with the team, to enable both yourself and the company to progress
This is a role full of potential, being able to grow with the company and being a key team member from the outset!
Apply now, don't miss out