|Job Ref:||204614126||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winchester||Address:||Post Code:||SO23||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Excellent Package - 35 hour week||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:25|
Senior Test Analyst - Project Lead|
Skills Needed: Test Analyst / Manual / Automation / ISTB / IQSTB / Non Functional Testing
A great opportunity for an experienced Snr Test Analyst who has led test teams has arisen for a financial giant that keeps on expanding with exciting projects making it a great time to join. This is a fantastic opportunity for the chosen Lead Test Analyst to work with up to the minute advances in technology whilst gaining a fascinating insight into the company and the industry as a whole.
The role requires an experienced tester with a proven track record of testing complex applications to complement the existing SIT team. Reporting to the Head of System Integration testing you will be involved in ensuring software quality across a range of internal and external IT applications and websites. Responsible for functional testing activities ensuring applications work as expected and issues clearly reported through appropriate channels. The Role holder will work closely with project stakeholders, development and business/UAT teams to ensure test scope meets requirements resulting in quality software.
In return you will work in modern office with the company recently relocating to a new commercial estate; they offer a strong benefits package and a great work / home life balance. You will also benefit from progressing your business acumen with the ability to lead projects.
You will be leading the end-to-end test process for projects will involve developing test strategy, approach and plans to support change, providing test assurance for third party and contractor teams. Other key deliverables include:
* Developing test scenarios and cases
* Identifying and resolving defects
* Suggesting improvements to processes and solutions
* Providing support to other professionals.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Ideally be educated to graduate or equivalent level
* ISEB/IQSTB Qualified (Foundation level upwards)
* Minimum 4 years formal testing experience in a structured working environment
* Lead projects and test teams
* Good SQL skills to interrogate relational databases e.g. MSSQL, Oracle
* Experience with non-functional testing - strategy building
* Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Experience of working to a formal SDLC, using structured testing and release methods
For more information send through your cv for a discreet discussion regarding this excellent opportunity