|Job Ref:||204614107||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:17|
Are you currently managing a team of data specialists and looking for the next step forward in your career ?|
I am looking for an experienced candidate to join my client as a Strategy & Data Manager to be based from their office in the city centre of Glasgow.
In this role you will ensure that my clients data is accessible and can be reported on easily, either directly or via the data team.
Role responsibilities include:
* Provide strategic direction to the team and business on improving access to data
* Provide training, education and support to stakeholders accessing their data
* Manage the ongoing development and enhancements of their Business Intelligence platform
* Manage a small team of analyst who will create the requirements and designs for development
Required experience includes:
* In-depth experience of Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Microstrategy)
* Experience of managing a team of data analyst / developers
* Able to develop information strategies and be comfortable presenting these to a senior audience
It would be desirable for you to have experience creating business data models
Search Consultancy is acting as an employment agency for this role
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age