|Job Ref:||204614039||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Uttoxeter||Address:||Post Code:||ST14||Salary:||£450 - £500/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:17|
HR Programme Manager|
Our client is a well-known, world renowned organisation. Due to continued expansion we now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Programme Manager with proven commercial vendor selction/management skills.
The HR Systems Manager will be responsible for the management of the business project planning to transition the clients HR and payroll systems platform. The role holder will work collaboratively with all of the project stakeholders to ensure that the project milestones are delivered on time, on budget and with high quality. The role interacts with the Management Information Systems team but it is very firmly operationally/business focused as opposed to IT focused.
* Monitoring business commitments required to deliver the project to ensure that they are effectively resourced and managing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
* Coordinate and plan operational business teams in support of project delivery. Including phases, objectives, goals, risks, time and budget expectations and constraints
* Identifying key project risk milestones that are business related, sequencing them to minimise overall project risk, identifying the tasks needed to resolve each business risk milestone and creating a master schedule
* Reviewing the detailed project plan and monitoring the schedules on an on-going basis, to include: documenting notes; business risks; opportunities; business issues and project progress in accordance with the master project plan
* Conducting meetings to determine whether the business risk has been adequately mitigated and deciding whether to continue to the next phase or re-baseline and conduct additional activities
* Reporting project progress, status and business risk issues to the project group and recommending corrective action where appropriate
* At least 10 year's recent experience that has included the project management of a minimum of 2 large scale, HR/Payroll implementation projects in a matrix organisation structure. Ability to provide high level expertise across a range of business and IT related subject matter areas.
* Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to all levels of management, including senior leaders.
* Able to manage the demands of multiple stakeholders through forging strong business relations based upon strong personal credibility, interpersonal skills and performance.
* Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities with high attention to detail.
* Ability to make decisions at project team level and properly escalate those decisions that cannot be resolved on a timely basis with clear problem resolutions
* Evidence of strong organisational skills in fast paced, fluid and, sometimes, unpredictable environments.
* Excellent and dedicated problem solver with strong analytical skills.
* Exhibits effective team and dispute/conflict resolution skills.
* Experience of project management implementation methodologies and how to use them effectively ensuring success with overall project