|Job Ref:||204613948||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Bingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG13||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum With Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:25|
A position has arisen for a Software Developer to join a friendly and dynamic team, offering the chance to make a significant contribution to the technical support and development of the company's highly acclaimed geotechnical monitoring solution; SiteMonitor, amongst other projects.|
Reporting directly to the technical lead, the successful candidate will have a proven track record in software development. They will also be a self-motivated and pro-active individual with good communication skills.
The regularly scheduled work-week consists of 37.5 hours worked Monday to Friday however occasional out of office hours 'on-call' work will be required as will overseas travel.
Skills & Requirements
• Graduate degree (or equivalent) in computer science, or a related field, with applicable background.
• Strong development skills using C++ (MFC), C#, SQL.
• Ability to independently develop software development plans, including timelines and test procedures.
• Experience using 3rd party APIs and SDKs
• Willingness to travel to meet overseas clients.
• Excellent teamwork/communication skills.
• Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects.
• Experience with version control systems, e.g. GIT.
• Experience with Visual Studio 2015.
• Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies