|Job Ref:||204613831||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£45000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:18|
You're the Sherlock of the Sys Admin world, a natural problem solver who is always on the case tracking and implementing systems solutions and now you're searching for your next adventure in Sys Admin... |
Look no further, the game is afoot...
A leading internet hosting group is on the hunt for a Senior Systems Admin to deploy, maintain and enhance bespoke cloud deployments for their VIP customers.
Do you have what it takes to become Senior Sys Admin?
* You will have solid commercial experience in Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL and Puppet or Ansible
* You're a fast learner, working primarily within the LAMP stack but ready deploy almost any application to meet customer requirements on request
* You have a strong belief in automation and adoption of the DevOps
* You will know at least one programming language for automation (interpreted or compiled).
Once you've cracked the case and become Senior Sys Admin you will be rewarded accordingly...
* You'll be working for one of the UK's fastest growing companies in the web hosting market, offering you a competitive salary of £45,000-£70,000 (depending on experience).
* The company offers a relaxed and friendly working environment based in Slough with an office dog (as well as free tea, coffee and snacks available)
* They also boast a great company culture with regular social events for employees.
If you're looking to take the next step in your Systems Admin career, then apply for this Senior Sys Admin role now