|Job Ref:||204613779||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Bonus & benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:25|
IT Security Analyst | IT Security Investigator|
Location: City, central London
Salary: to £70k plus bonus & benefits
Key words: IT Security Analyst, IT Security Investigator, Senior Security Analyst, Forensic Investigator, Forensic Investigations, Information Security, Business Process Improvement, Infosec etc.
We currently seek a Senior Security Analyst to work for an established financial services provider in central London. The role is perform analysis of existing technologies & processes, analyse incidents & provide recommendations to the senior management team.
- Proven track record of managing information security.
- Recognised as a subject matter expert with extensive knowledge of regulations, compliance and risk assessments.
- CISSP qualification or similar
- Experience leading and driving forward security based projects and initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Strong audit and analytical skills.
- Experience of writing policies, procedures and impact assessments.
- Understanding of communication protocols, a sound grasp of integrated, highly fault tolerant, business critical, complex server / network environments and architecture.
- Able to manage and support incident management activity.
- Sound understanding of security procedures [e.g. ISO 270001]
- Policy development and education.
- Champion of risk ensuring compliance as well as keep abreast of new development and best practice.
- Manage and make recommendation re application and network security.
- Monitoring of reports & logs.
- Proactive advice to avoid breaches and investigation of when they occur.
- General analysis and recommendations across the systems development lifecycle.
The role would also have a consulting element working with third parties and acting as a Subject Matter Expert