|Job Ref:||204613600||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£100 - £130/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:18|
Role: Contract Service Desk Analyst |
Duration: 3 months
Summary of the role:
Our client are looking for a Contract Service Desk Analyst to join their team focusing on providing first time handling of all IT incidents, problems and requests into the IT Service Desk.
* Ensuring all incidents, problems and requests for assistance are properly logged, correctly prioritised, assigned and responded to in a timely manner in accordance with agreed service level standards and procedures
* Maintaining good relationships with customers and fellow support staff to assist with communications and swift resolution of issues
* Negotiates with customers and IT staff in respect of emergencies, withdrawal of services, routine and unscheduled maintenance, and the introduction of major amendments to the provision of services
* Manages the expectation through necessary verbal and electronic communication
* Adherence to escalation procedures for service incident management. Responds to escalated, complex and high impact user calls in a timely fashion
* Ensures regular administrative and housekeeping activities are conducted using appropriate tools and procedures
* MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional or A+
* Microsoft Office Specialist
* Gain prior knowledge of business support systems (acquired through site visits, local documentation, training, and job swap).
* Educational Background - Probably educated to A level standard or equivalent
Knowledge & Experience:
* Previous Experience - has proven proficiency in Service Desk operations
* Has proven a demonstrable, systematic approach to problem solving, and adherence to procedures.
* Has resolved customer technical issues over the phone.
* Knowledge of the following systems: Microsoft Office 2010, Windows 7/10, IOS, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Management Console
* Knowledge of the following systems: Microsoft Exchange 2010, Microsoft Active Directory Services, Windows desktop applications, Desktops, laptops & printers builds,
* Has proven prior Knowledge and Skills - is an efficient and conscientious record keeper, and a methodical approach to problem solving, using appropriate tools.
* Understand Department Operations (gained through working experience, training programs, documentation and site visits) - the activities, structure, and position in the functions or departments for which services are provided. Examples: sales, marketing, customer services.
* Understand Operations Management - methods, techniques and tools for planning, organising, resourcing, directing, co-coordinating and monitoring ongoing (non-project) activities. Demonstrable through an IT qualification or minimum 3 years' experience
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* High levels of initiative and ability to work with minimal support.
* Remains calm in a crisis.
* Methodical, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving with an attention to detail and prepared to think outside traditional confines and challenge conventional thinking
* Support the concept of the internal customer
If you have the relevant skills and experience required and would like to apply, and for more information please call Jasmine Alderton on (Apply online only) and send your CV