|Job Ref:||204613454||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redhill||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:18|
Senior Systems Developer - C# - .NET - Development - Support - Management - Redhill|
A well established, growing company with an extremely well known UK brand, are seeking a Senior Systems Developer.
Working to guide the development team and influence the SDLC, whilst maintaining your hands-on development knowledge.
Based in Redhill, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Systems Developer to establish themselves at a globally renowned company. Bringing in all their internal "businesses" under one structure this role will be key in enabling the development processes are clear across the whole company.
As a Senior Systems Developer you will need to have:
- Development experience within C# and SQL, along with Web services
- Experience in a development leadership role
- Managed projects of a medium or large nature
- Stakeholder management working with both internal and external clients
- Ability to implement and lead change in processes, procedure or structure
As a Senior Systems Developer you will be:
- A key leading figure of the development team
- Gaining a deep understanding of current systems - both bespoke and packages
- Developing with the Systems Development team, taking both hands-on and hands-off approaches when needed
- Supervising development of software systems. having the ability to analyse and coordinate solutions
- Improving efficiency by overseeing development of new programs and analysing current programs, producing recommendations
This is a role full of potential, being able to grow with the company and being a key team member from the outset!
Apply now, don't miss out