|Job Ref:||204613434||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£350 - £450/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:18|
I am working with a client based in Bristol who are looking for a Senior Business Analyst. Our client are in the insurance sector and would be looking for an experience business analyst with relevant experience in this sector. |
Do you have experience in product migration? If so, please keep reading..
The individual will work in partnership with the UK Executive team and their stakeholders to lead the activity to translate business ideas into business outcomes that will enable the client to achieve its strategy. The Senior Business Analyst will provide support to UK Change Managers in understanding the business, its operations and practices together with the environment, market forces, regulations and trends in the industry to establish cost effective solutions that will enable the business to achieve its ambition and objectives.
Accountabilities and Activities:
* The Individuals will be able to 'unpack' a business idea and transform the thoughts in to a business delivery with demonstrable and tangible business benefits
* To lead and drive to analyse, explore and translate business plans and ideas into fully formed outcomes
* Ensure output is worked into commercially sound business cases with clearly identified and traceable commercial outcomes at all times.
* Work with and help drive the project team(s) in defining business requirements and creating and managing optimised and efficient delivery plans.
* Identify and realise opportunities to reduce cost and increase service
* Actively seek out opportunities to extend, reuse or further exploit the solution/capability delivered across the company
* Demonstrate understanding of the business context of all change initiatives - why we are doing them and what they mean for our customers
* Understand and be prepared to explain the link to the customer, take ownership for the delivery of the specified outcomes, act as advocate for the customers interests and ensure that these are a primary consideration in arriving at decisions
* Be aware of compliance requirements e.g. corporate risk register as well as IT, business and strategic alignment with a UK-wide perspective - be robust in challenging and raising issues
I am looking to arrange telephone interviews immediately so if you are a business analyst with insurance experience and a knowledge of product migration please get in touch immediately.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy