|Job Ref:||204613080||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£150/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:18|
Desktop Support Analyst required for a 3 month contract (possibility of extending) based near Oxford, Oxfordshire.|
Working for a large charitable organisation, you will act as first line support & primary point of contact for all service-related queries, issues/Incidents Log all calls made to the Service Desk with correct level of detail & impact to facilitate resolution.
Main responsibilities and duties:
* Resolve at 1st call as many issues as possible using relevant support documentation or resources
* Identify & escalate Priority calls in line with the Incident management process, all Services & associated SLA's Refer unresolved calls to appropriate resolver groups & escalate calls as appropriate
* Monitor the successful conclusion of all calls following up on customer calls where necessary
* Work with users & Service Desk Team Lead to identify & assess service enhancement opportunities Actively champion & communicate users needs, requirements & concerns from a customer service perspective within the IS organisation & Service Delivery
* Monitor all incidents to ensure that underlying trends & root causes are identified & permanently
* resolved Manage & maintain desktop security in line with organisational standards
For this role you need to have previous experience of providing remote support at 1st and 2nd line level within a MS environment. This position will pay up to £150 per day ltd/umbrella.
Due to the nature of the environment you will be working in you will need to have or undertake a Disclosure Scotland check