|Job Ref:||204612729||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum Fantastic prospects||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:25|
INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY FOR AN AV PROJECT MANAGER TO JOIN THIS AMAZING GLOBAL EVENT SUPPLIER OFFERING NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES!|
Up to £35k DOE
Based from Hertfordshire
AV Project Manager - Main purpose of role:
This incredible AV Project Manager opportunity will be a client facing role that is also very detail driven and technical who will work directly with an Account Director to support them in the delivery of their client`s events.
AV Project Manager - Key activities and responsibilities:
- Working directly with Account Director on allocated accounts
- Attending site visits with Account Director
- Producing quotes which ensure client objectives for the events are met.
- Planning and scheduling all event logistics.
- Managing all 3rd party costs and PO`s in line with agreed prices
- Reconciling all 3rd Party costs & PO`s
- Sourcing and managing experts in related disciplines internally and externally
- Specifying and proposing all AV, lighting, set and theming options in line with specified budgets, brief from client and Account Director
- Liaising with all relevant parties at venues.
- Liaising with all internal departments - Scenery, transport, lighting, audio, graphics, video
- Maintaining and managing relationships between the company and its clients.
- Managing freelancer and third party supplier relationships.
- Attending site visits with Account Director, clients and suppliers to ensure all aspects of the events will work well within the venue.
- Producing AutoCAD Floorplans, technical schematics & riggings plans
- Producing health & safety / risk assessment documentation.
- Developing and delivering technical proposals internally and externally.
- Onsite management of staff and suppliers.
- Auditing and ensuring staff, customer and site safety.
- Overseeing rigging and power distribution.
AV Project Manager - Required Skills:
- Extensive experience of live events within a Project Management position with extensive knowledge of industry standard products such as Barco, Christie, Panasonic, D & B and Yamaha etc.
- Good working knowledge of lighting, sound, video and staging and a full understanding of the connections required to design a system
- Ideally a strong knowledge of London Events Venues, Museums, Visitor Attractions, hotels etc.
- Computer Literate - fully conversant with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, R2, Hiretrack or similar rental software experience would be an advantage.
- AutoCAD experience essential
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work flexibly and accurately at all times and adhere to tight deadlines, be able to deal with very demanding onsite situations calmly and professionally.
- Knowledge of current H&S legislation relevant to the Live Events Industry
- Full driving licence
If this AV Project Manager role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Gemma at Maiday Recruitment Services on gemma@maidayrecruit .NA