|Job Ref:||204612432||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:16|
Are you an experienced Business Change Lead with the gravitas to influence and implement dynamic change in a higher education environment? |
As part of the Russell Group, this University has ambitious plans to be a leading global university. In order to achieve this it needs to have modern, flexible systems that support efficient processes, effective decision making and provide meaningful management information. The University is seeking a Business Change Lead to help complete the roll out of the Oracle Fusion ERP and HCM Cloud solutions.
The ideal Business Change Lead will have a demonstrable track record of delivering change from one large ERP to another, meeting objectives, on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage in, ideally a higher education environment but public sector is essential.
The successful Business Change Lead will be responsible for leading the business change workstream, managing the operational activities associated with the user-engagement agenda, developing an appropriate communications strategy for the workstream and implementing and delivering Lean/6 Sigma methodologies, practices and training activities across all phases of the New Core Programme. This will require close working with the Programme Leader and Programme Manager, the workstream leads for HR and Payroll, Finance, IT and Business Intelligence as well as with academic and professional services colleagues from across the University to shape the change agenda of the initiative, ensuring it delivers against the strategic priorities of the University.
Change Management Lead Skills and Qualifications:
- A deep understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, Lean/6 Sigma methodologies
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- The gravitas to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Change management certification or designation desired
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards the strategic vision of the University. The successful candidate will benefit from a total of 8 weeks leave per year, excellent opportunities and access to the USS Pension Scheme. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of Circa £50,000 - £70,000