|Job Ref:||204612329||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St. Albans||Address:||Post Code:||AL1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:23|
The JM Group is working with a large Blue Chip client and is seeking a Defect Manager on a contract basis in Southern Hertfordshire. This role is offering a competitive day-rate and is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.|
The ideal Defect Manager will have the following key skills and experience:
* Strong experience as a Defect Manager
* Managed defects involving number of systems and 3rd parties
* Worked on large integration projects
* Worked on large data migrations
* Excellent knowledge of UAT and SIT
* Strong ability to define Defect Management process when running UAT and SIT in parallel.
* Have worked with offshore teams
* Able to triage a defect to closure and not a defect Admin.
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent ability to work on own initiative
* Experience with Oracle would be highly beneficial
If you are an experienced Defect Manager, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds