|Job Ref:||204612157||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£600 - £800/day||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:23|
Senior Enterprise Architect|
Please call me to register your application (Apply online only)
12th September @ 09:30 am
The Maximum Pay Rate: £800 MAX PAY LTD COMPANY
Location: Birchwood Park North West
Contract Length: 18/09/2016 to 10/09/2017
Security Clearance Level Required: BPSS + Disclosure Scotland
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Design, development, implementation and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture; Responsible for production of high-level solution designs; Developing and implementing technical architecture and design strategies; Providing IT technical leadership, expertise and direction to the team; Systematic and rigorous strategic analysis of architectural issues; Supporting, challenging and collaborating with senior managers and decision makers.
Demonstrable experience of leading and analysing current service and defining/designing new service architecture.
* Experience of complex enterprise, multi-vendor environments, and the In/Out-source of the same.
* Experienced in commercial engagements and in contributing to contracts and statements of work (from a service delivery perspective).
* Ensure service designs and architecture deliver the department and programme vision and objectives.
* Excellent knowledge of modern digital technologies and technical architectures.
* A high level of digital literacy and capability to effectively engage with a wide range of digital specialists, suppliers and stakeholders to define the best approach to service design to achieve business and user objectives.
* Proven ability to lead/interface with joint business and technology teams to achieve programme goals and objectives.
* Awareness of the following technologies; o IDAM; Active Directory, DNS, Two factor Authentication o Virtualisation; AppV, Citrix Desktop / XenApp, VMware ESX, Appsense, Large Thin Client Environment o Cloud technologies; Azure, AWS, Office 365, Hybrid cloud and architecture experience on cloud migration project o Windows Operating Systems; Windows 7 and Windows 10 o Understanding of network topology in an enterprise setting
* Experience of KPI's, SLA's, SIAM and service management