|Job Ref:||204612038||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:15|
SAP FI/CO Consultant |
We are currently looking for an experienced SAP FI/CO Consultant to work on a major transformation project. This is for a 6 month initial contract based in the UK with a view to extend for the right SAP FI/CO Consultant. Our client has recently acquired a new business and is looking to implement their SAP solution into this company.
Ideal SAP FI/CO Consultant will have extensive experience in:
- SAP FI Configuration
- SAP Finance - AP, AR, GL, AA
- Creation of blueprints & functional specifications
- Written and implemented technical specifications to suit the business's needs.
- Must have previous end to end full cycle implementation experience
- A understanding of the main integration points between SAP FI/CO and other SAP modules
The successful SAP FI/CO Consultant will also have experience in end of project support work. This is a great opportunity to work in a desirable location offering very competitive rates. Good communication skills will be key to integrating well with the current company culture.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV for immediate interview. Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role