|Job Ref:||204611537||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||City of Westminster||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£42000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:23|
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading providers of quality public transport as a CRM Project Manager, based at their offices in London on a 9 month Fixed-Term contract. They are a very successful public transport franchise operator, providing services for commuters, airport users, business and leisure travellers in south London, between central London and the South coast, through East and West Sussex, Surrey and parts of Kent and Hampshire. |
Job Title - CRM Project Manager
Location - Westminster
Salary - £42k - £50k dependent upon experience
Job Type - 9 Month (FTC)
As the CRM Project Manager, your role will manage the CRM Development lifecycle, and assist in managing the ITT.
- Co-ordinate project team members and ensure that they complete tasks on time.
- Understand the requirements, objectives and goals of the project.
- Understand the dependencies of individual tasks within the overall project plan.
- Schedule meetings and update calls.
- Create, manage and update the plan which has tasks, owners and responsibilities.
- Regular reporting on project progress.
- Work with new vendor to ensure smooth implementation of the project.
- Co-ordinating supplier relationship with outgoing ESP and new vendor.
Essential knowledge and experience:
* Computer literate with working knowledge of a variety of project management packages.
* Monitoring and management of project planning activities.
* Reporting of actuals v budgets for project costs and business benefits on a periodic basis.
* High degree of accuracy.
* Ability to write project status reports and project documentation.
* Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise own workload and work under pressure.
Candidates must hold a degree or equivalent level qualification, and hold the Prince2 Foundation qualification. Candidates must also have proven experience as a Project Manager, delivering multiple CRM development projects, and ideally working in the UK public transport sector. You must have ability to write project status reports and project documentation, be able to multi-task and work to deadlines. The Project Manager will need to be flexible in their approach and working hours.
Grad Central is a new service aimed at matching the best graduates with companies across the West Midlands and is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you have not previously registered on the Grad Central website, by applying for this role you agree to be automatically added to our database of job seekers. You will be issued with log-in details to your own Grad Central account where you can update your profile with your job preferences, set up job alerts and access our bank of helpful job hunting information.
If you do not wish us to hold onto your details you can delete your profile from our database by logging in and following the relevant options.
We do not pass on any information to third parties. Please refer to our website for our full terms and conditions