|Job Ref:||204611534||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£500 - £515/day £500 to £515||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:16|
SAP C4C Business Process Architect|
This Local Authority are going through a significant period of change and technology shift. They have this year implemented a number of new SAP technologies and are now looking to use these technologies to transform the organisation in readiness for 2019.
They are looking for an experienced individual with significant architecture & design experience in SAP technologies, excellent communication skills to lead a on business engagement to discover the potential of these application.
The role will work directly with a team of highly skilled Solutions Designer and our Business partners in IT, Finance and HR to understand the change that the business is undertaking and make recommendations for business transformation using the new SAP C4C platform.
Our client can be flexible on weekly hours, occasional homeworking and length of contract.
• Deliver inspirational Art of The Possible workshops
• Meet with staff at all levels to discuss business needs on a one to one or team basis
• Analyse and validate the client's business and IT requirements
• Review client as-is processes and create the target operating model and the high-level to-be process model
• Design the end-to-end functional landscape and solution design, including the functional integration points, applicable standards and governance
• Bring knowledge and experience of the SAP Customer product suite in order to design solutions for customers.
• Evaluate customer requirements, map them to business processes, functional and solution architectures and ensure a proper implementation from a solution architecture point of view. For this they:
• Identify solution gaps and develop gap closure options
The Senior Business Process Architect role is an active role that is both customer focused and technically challenged, therefore requiring a combination of strategic and practical experience combined with the ability to inspire an audience to understand the Art of the Possible..
Design conceptual, logical and physical infrastructure viewpoints aligned against target technical direction to support business needs ensuring compliance with relevant technical, architectural and operational standards eg PSN, ISO27001 and PCI policies.
Direct solution and technical designers in the definition of operating systems, configurations, network and device-to-device interfaces, as well as selected peripherals.
Act as key specialist advisor to Lead IT architect and Head of Infrastructure, feeding into the maintenance of an as-is and target architecture with associated technology roadmap, and identify capability gaps
Act as a Subject Matter Expert on a range of projects, proposals and business cases, working with senior staff, Project Managers and Business Analysts, responsible for the creation and delivery of:
• Technical guidance and advice through all project phases
• Fully costed solution architecture options at proposal and business case stage, as well as information and advice for early project design stages
• Producing end-to-end technical infrastructure designs and cost models in line with HCC standards
• Statement of works setting clear expectations of deliverables and exclusions
• Business cases and tender documentation for new works
• Technical leadership and escalation for solution designs through to delivery.
• Take technical leadership role for large, complex IT projects and operational developments, with budgets up to and exceeding £10M.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• 5+ years experience in a SAP technical role in an enterprise IT Environment
• SAP C4C, Hybris Suite including Hybris E-commerce and Hybris Marketing
• Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop, Netscaler
• Windows Server 2008+ (inc. all server roles and features)
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• VMWare ESXi 5+
• Microsoft Hyper-V
• IP Telephony
• Cloud IaaS and SaaS.
• CheckPoint Firewalls.
• Familiarity with TOGAF framework.
• Excellent influencing and negotiation skills at senior manager level
• Excellent communication skills - including verbal, written and workshop facilitation skills
• Significant experience of SAP architecture & design, with Cloud based components.
• Ability to work with complex and ambiguous requirements.
• Proven delivery of significant service or services, or new technology that made a demonstrable contribution to organisational/customer aims, objectives, strategy, & vision.
• Demonstrable ability of working at a senior level with colleagues and senior management teams within an IT environment and across business functions.
• Experience of producing costed end-to-end technical designs for IT solutions