|Job Ref:||204610780||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dunfermline||Address:||Post Code:||KY11||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:16|
Software - Manual & Automated Tester|
Central Belt - Scotland
Progressive Recruitment are working with an international Technology company based in Dunfermline, Scotland, who are looking for a Software Tester to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. Due to company growth, their team in Dunfermline is expanding and this is an exciting new opportunity!
In this role you will be responsible for both manual and automated testing.
* Specification of test cases to ensure coverage of functional and non-functional system requirements for individual product features.
* Development and maintenance of manual test execution scripts.
* Development and maintenance of automated test scripts.
* Support and administration of test servers and automated test infrastructure
* Relevant education (degree in software/electronics/maths/physics/engineering or related)
* 2+ years of experience in software testing, performing manual and automated testing using scripting and/or programming techniques (ideally, Python)
* Total of 3+ years of experience in software development or software testing.
* Proven experience in risk-based test analysis and specification
If this role is of interest, please apply with your up-to-date CV to be considered for the position