|Job Ref:||204610768||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:16|
Technical Trainer Warwickshire £30-35k|
My client, a leading Professional Services company based in Warwickshire, wishes to recruit a Software Trainer to join their technical team who will perform a key role ensuring that all users can operate their products to full potential.
The successful candidate will be working in a fast paced environment liaising with the technical team and end users in the form of technical forums, webinars, training manuals and demonstrations. Full training on the company products will be provided.
* Provide in-house training to end users for all applications
* Develop & maintain training materials and documentation for bespoke applications
* Design & deliver training schedules for all in-house staff
* Work closely with the IT team to ensure that all technical information is accurate and kept up to date
* Ensure that any training related issues are addressed as quickly and efficiently as possible
* Proven ability delivering training on bespoke software products
* Ability to translate complex technical concepts into easy to understand instructions
* Previous experience creating user manuals and technical documentation
* Exceptional presentation skills
* Ability to establish working relationships quickly and effectively
* Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
If you a great team player who gets on well with others and are looking for a move which will enhance your career in a fantastic working environment then please send your CV IMMEDIATELY for consideration.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected