|Job Ref:||204610409||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scunthorpe||Address:||Post Code:||DN16||Salary:||£20000 - £22000/annum £500 per quarter Bonus||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:23|
Bates & Bradshaw are working in partnership with leading manufacturer who are based in South Yorkshire, North East Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire and they are a leading manufacturing business who supply bespoke products across the UK. My client are offering fantastic opportunities to join this progressive and forward thinking company whose mission is to be the market leader in their industry.|
Purpose of role
Be part of front face of IT within the business. Provide IT Support technical expertise to your customer over the Phone, Email and Face to Face while maintaining high level of communication. You are required to support desktop and laptop systems, mobile devices, trouble shoot printing devices, network connectivity problems and hand held RFID devices. Be able to explain technical matters to non-technical members of the team. Work within a team, supporting your team goals as well as commit to supporting business goals. Be flexible as part of the role, as is key in fast pace environment.
• Support the day to day business operations.
• Recording and resolving cases raised via the ITSM service desk system.
• Evaluate and analyse software operational systems faults: Windows 7, 8, 10 and Apple Mac
• Evaluate and analyse hardware faults laptops, pc's printers.
• Support of mobile devices Apple IPhone, IPad assisting with back-ups and restores in tandem with controlling app content via an MDM client.
• Creation of documentation and contribute to knowledge transfer to colleagues and support teams.
• Supporting the local site, Warehouse, manufacturing and nationwide stores
• Be a part of successful IT group and become an internally recognised "Face of IT"
• Experience in manufacturing background is desirable but not essential.
• Understanding hardware / software architecture on laptops, pc's for repairing, upgrading, re-building machines.
• Strong verbal and written communication engaging with end users and with key stakeholders.
• Ability to prioritise workload, working under own ability individual and part of a larger team.
• Take responsibility and ownership and willing to go "the extra mile" for our end users and provide an excellent service.
• Broad understanding of information systems and web technologies.
• An analytical, trouble-shooting mindset, with a problem-solving personality.
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free On-site Gym