|Job Ref:||204610407||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Eastleigh||Address:||Post Code:||EX39||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:16|
Strategy & Projects Manager|
Location: London or Eastleigh, Hampshire
Hours: Full Time
The VTCT group comprises of: the awarding organisation VTCT, which is the 'main' board and charity and the e-assessment organisation Digital Assess Software Ltd. Digital Assess is a wholly-owned subsidiary of VTCT. VTCT, Vocational Training Charitable Trust, is a Government-approved awarding organisation which has awarded world class qualifications since 1962 and has been at the forefront of developing the vocational system of qualifications in the United Kingdom ever since. Digital Assess Software Ltd is an 'EdTech' business, wholly based in the UK which designs e-tools to capture and assess skills from a single location.
We are seeking an experienced Strategy and Projects Manager to provide support to the CEO and Corporate Leadership Team. The main duties will include:
• Supporting the CEO and CFO directly with advice, ad hoc analysis, projects and research.
• Provide due diligence around strategy and risk-related matters.
• Be a member of the Corporate Leadership Team (CLT) and as such provide constructive challenge and support to other CLT members.
• Lead in the development and management of tender responses.
• Maintain up-to-date profiles of all group competitors.
• Support the Commercial Division in the strategic monitoring of key customers, prospects, regions and markets.
• Develop and maintain an accurate knowledgebase relating to funding, and publish regular updates to VTCT customers.
• Complete strategic analysis tasks and facilitate planning sessions.
• Support the CFO with financial analysis.
You will be experienced in working as a senior management consultant (internally or externally) across strategy, risk and project management or have substantial experience of policy or programme management within a complex organisation. Strong communication skills and experience in the design and execution of business plans and strategies is essential.
The ability to act and think as a leader and to demonstrate the group's values while inspiriting confidence and generating excitement, enthusiasm and commitment towards objectives are an essential requirement of the role.
You will be educated to minimum of an undergraduate degree and ideally hold a management accountancy qualification or other professional qualification, including MBA.
This full-time post attracts a generous package of terms and conditions including 25 days' holiday and a group stakeholder pension. Home based working will be considered for the right candidate as long as the requirement to attend company offices as required is able to be met.
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send us your details via 'Apply' where you will be asked to provide a comprehensive CV including full work and educational history together with a covering statement.
The closing date for the position is noon on Friday, 30th September 2016