|Job Ref:||204609738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Fantastic Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:23|
My client is a Managed Services Provider and after winning a major public services contract in Merseyside is looking for on-site Systems Engineer to manage 2nd and 3rd line technical support.|
You will have..
* Highly experienced with Windows Server technologies (OS Builds, Active Directory, Group Policies, OS Patching, IIS, Certificate Services etc.)
* Strong understanding of virtualisation concepts and experience of managing multisite VMware vSphere environments
* Experience in performing virtualisation migration tasks such as P2V and V2V.
* Knowledge and experience working with Storage Technologies (particularly EMC VNX and Cisco MDS)
* Experience of supporting and maintaining Cisco UCS
* An understanding of network technologies (TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP/DNS, Firewall, etc.) and experience with Cisco switch products (Nexus experience desirable)
* Knowledge of virtualisation backup products (in particular Veeam Backup and Replication)
* Moderate MS SQL Database Administration skills
* Basic PowerShell & scripting skills