|Job Ref:||204609697||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Brussels||Address:||Salary:||£3900 - £4400/month + Negotiable||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:16|
Senior System Administrator - Network & Security|
* Brussels, Belgium
* Employee Position (Available on Freelance as well)
* Up to €5200 Euro / Month Salary (€)
* English Language Fluency
Key Skills: ITIL v3 Foundation, Relevant Certifications (CCNA/CCDP/CCNP/CCDE/CCIE/CCAr/Palo Alto/Juniper)
A global and very successful technology organisation is looking to hire an experienced System Administrator to work with a European Institution client
You'll participate in the 2nd and 3rd Level on-call standby service and serve as technical lead for designing, planning, assessing, implementing and/or migrating of the production environment for HQ and Delegations. You'll be involved in the implementation of test environment and "Proof of Concept" (POC).
You'll also be involved in the following aspects:
* ITIL Process
* Management of central monitoring infrastructure.
* Writing operational guidelines for the system administrators.
* Participation in training seminars for IT officers
Technical / Functional Skills
* Relevant Certifications - (CCNA/CCDP/CCNP/CCDE/CCIE/CCAr)
* Windows Server / Active Directory
* CISCO Switching & Routing
* Familiarity with Enterprise Environments
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Nick Burd on +44 (0) (Apply online only) for more details