|Job Ref:||204609593||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dover||Address:||Post Code:||CT17||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:16|
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an employer of choice in Dover. This forward thinking company are seeking a dynamic, driven individual who wants to be part of an established business who are rapidly expanding. |
We are welcoming candidates who have strong leadership skills combined with IT Project Management experience.
Reporting to the Head of IT and acting as a driver for change, your key role will be managing the development and support of the companies Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and Business Intelligence (BI) strategy. The post will also have the responsibility of improving and organising the department's support function.
As an experienced IT Business Systems Manager you will possess:
• A level or further education qualification e.g. Diploma, HNC or Degree.
• Demonstrable experience of performing a similar role.
• A wide variety of project management experience across IT & Business Change, with a strong bias on systems, business process and reporting.
Must be able to demonstrate a technical understanding of:
• Application Support Database Administration Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems Business Intelligence (BI) and Reporting Agile development methodology and DevOps practices
• Experience of incident and problem management
• Experience in a people management role
• Must be able to demonstrate a good awareness of customer service
• Able to accurately and rapidly assess business requirements and align to appropriate solution.
You will be:
• Self-motivated, career driven with a willingness to "muck in" and help other departments when required.
• Technically astute with a can do attitude
• An effective communicator with the ability to motivate and mentor others.
In return our client offers an exceptional benefits package to include, but not limited to:
• Contribution based pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Company bonus, Investment and training and professional membership funding.
If you have what it take to work in this diverse IT environment and tick the boxes above then please email your CV and covering letter expressing your interest via the apply on line function