|Job Ref:||204609521||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Salary negotiable (DOE) + Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:23|
UX Designer |
Salary negotiable (DOE) + Benefits
Client is looking for experienced UX Designer for a superb opportunity to work with a fast-moving local business and one of the leading national brand.
Key technical skills/experience and responsibilities are as follows:
- In-depth UX design / User Experience expertise, including wire-framing and proto-typing.
- Responsible for building / developing accessible and response websites in line with best practice web standards and cross-browser compatibility on mobile applications IOS, Android & Desk Top.
- Collaborating with Visual Designers and other key stakeholders.
- Evidenced experience of creating engaging user experiences with both new, Innovative products & large scale products.
- Executing interaction design and visual design and good design skills
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Good problem solving skills and happy to work independent.
- Advising and coaching more Junior developers.
- Agile / Scrum or experience would be advantageous.
Please email a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability / notice period, salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a strong fit for the position.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and who will answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency