|Job Ref:||204609387||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Felixstowe||Address:||Post Code:||IP11||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:17|
Graduate Trainee Developer requried in Felixstowe, Suffolk.|
- Salary Circa 25K
- 25 Days paid holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme available
Our client is a successful organisation in the shipping and logistics sector based in Felixstowe and prides itself on the excellent quality and functional capability of its service based applications.
Summary of Role
This is a full time Graduate Trainee position within their Development team and both formal training and mentoring will be available.
Flexible attendance within a 35-hour week is required.
Developing and testing software in line with business requirements.
Supporting applications - an on-call roster is in operation when fully trained.
- Motivated, strong work ethic, organised individual with a structured reliable approach to both resolving issues and developing solutions.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Good communicator.
- Able to take on challenges and see solutions through to successful conclusion.
- Degree in a Computing or Science based subject.
- Programming and relational database knowledge would be advantageous as we operate a number of programming languages and constructs including Java, SQL, XML, XSLT, HTML and CSS