|Job Ref:||204609241||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Selkirk||Address:||Post Code:||TD7||Salary:||£7.68/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:17|
Part-Time Technical Support Advisor / 1st Line Support|
Start Date: 26th September
Salary: £7.68ph + benefits
Employment Status: Part-Time
Part-time hours of work: Flexible Part-Time hours available (between 20-30 hours per week), between the hours of 4.30pm-8pm or 5.30pm-9pm.
Training: You will be given 4 weeks training in order to prepare you for this vacancy.
We're seeking enthusiastic Technical Support Advisors to join HGS on a part-time basis. You will be joining a global award-winning organisation with 60 centres spanning across 12 countries. At HGS, we believe in empowering our people and giving them the tools to achieve success and achievement.
This role will be to provide first line customer technical support through the identification of home phone and broadband faults/issues and resolution of these. Delivering a high quality customer experience supporting the overall business objective of offering the best value and service whilst upholding the client`s core values.
The primary function of the role is handling inbound and where required, outbound calls, offering, first contact resolutions or escalating where required within business guidelines and to provide customers with updates and information on their fault.
Your objective is to deliver business appropriate information in regards to a documented Technical Support process, in so doing reduce churn and calls back into the business in regards to Technical issues. You will be given a comprehensive set of daily targets and objectives in line with the Client company requirements.
Quality and Compliance is critical - you will be required to meet or exceed targets in this area to ensure that you are fully compliant with industry/company regulations.
Knowledge and Skills required:
• Experience in customer service activity
• Problem solving and complaint handling
• Negotiation and influencing
• Ability to embrace client brands and "Engage with Care" to support HGS values
• Industry/competitor knowledge
• Ability to effectively interact with team members at all levels of the organisation
• Ability to work with/communicate effectively to internal and external clients
Duties and responsibilities:
• Work toward personal KPI`s and objectives as outlined in the performance matrix (Adherence, AHT, Quality, Resolution, Customer Satisfaction Survey & Productivity) to ensure high performance and ongoing development in the role
• Effective use of system tools - matching solutions to individual customer needs
• To prioritise your time to be available to take incoming calls from customers in relation to customer queries/problems, outbound calling where appropriate
• Communication - providing accurate anecdotal feedback to the management team of issues/competitor offers impacting churn/call back into the business to facilitate the continual improvement of the campaign
• Adherence to all business processes
• Ownership of ensuring all knowledgebase information is read and understood
• Ensuring all customer contacts are handled in a polite and professional manner
• Ensure that all systems and telephony processes are adhered to
• Working with the Client operations team to ensure quality of delivery and to ensure SLA is adhered to.
• Understanding the brand and driving professional representation of this
• Understanding of Quality, Compliance and Complaint management
• Service Orientation
• Rational Decision Making
• Planning & Monitoring for Results
• Communication & Influencing, being able to adapt style to match customer needs
• Motivating and driving the success of the team
• Attention to detail/quality orientation
• Communication skills, listening and speaking without jargon in a clear manner
• Customer Service Focus
• Patience & understanding
• Innovative and Flexible approach
• Passion to succeed
• Motivational and inspirational
• Integrity and responsibility
• Demonstrate Technical knowledge of telecoms and broadband
• Experience of working in a customer focused background
• Windows OS, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 & Windows 10
• Passionate about computers and technology
• Experience of the internet and it`s workings
• Demonstrate Analytical and Problem Solving skills
• Awareness of Supplier networks
• Minimum standard of GCSE in English, maths & IT
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. However, unfortunately due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody. As an equal opportunities employer, HGS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
***Due to the nature of the campaign, this post is subject to Criminal Disclosure and Credit Referencing checks***
Please note that by applying for this role you consent to a CIFAS fraud database check. Upon commencement of employment you must provide three references.
Keywords: Technical Support, Technical Support Advisor, 1st Line Support, Technical Support Adviser, Helpdesk