|Job Ref:||204608963||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£35000 - £60000/annum £55,000 plus benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 02:07|
Operations Support Engineer Linux, Windows, PCI required with excellent skills in supporting and administering EFT, Windows and Network (Cisco) environments; Linux experience would be advantageous. Our client is at the forefront of payment card/Electronic Funds Transfer(EFT) fraud prevention.|
They utilise state of the art technology, running on Windows 200X and Linux platforms, to provide a one-stop shop solution to their blue chip client base for their fraud prevention and risk management needs. They are now looking for a number of Operations Support Engineers to operate and monitor the production systems within their Data Centre to ensure agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
Operations Support/Systems Engineer - Linux, Windows, TCP/IP, SQL, PCI responsibilities include:
- To liaise with the Customer Service team with respect to new customer implementation, planned maintenance and problem reporting;
- To assist with the implementation of both internal and customer driven projects;
- To pro-actively monitor for problems and address them before they become customer impacting;
- To ensure that all Incidents are accurately reported and recorded;
- To ensure that Incident follow-ups are actioned and completed;
- To provide technical support for the company's desktop systems, LAN and office IT infra-structure; to plan and rationalise the company's systems and networks
The successful candidates will have strong SQL experience combined with either Linux, UNIX or Windows. Ideally you will have experience of Positilion or PCI/DSS.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a global organisation in the payments sector.
Operations Support/Systems Engineer - Linux, Windows, TCP/IP, SQL, PCI