|Job Ref:||204608923||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Leatherhead||Address:||Post Code:||KT22||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:24|
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey, United Kingdom |
Role and Responsibility:
• Review the available engineering project documentation including material generated by DTs, Suppliers, or on-site network and support teams
• Identify potential sources of conflict/risk and provide necessary critical thinking with respect to upcoming system(s) roll out.
• Engage and review regularly with the system SME, DTs and user community.
• Understand and report any issues as they arise.
• Work closely with the Enterprise Architect and Network and Comms engineer and share the output.
• Liaise with the wider SoS team, other Domain Architects and wider engineering community on both the Authority and Supplier side.
• Ensure designs are kept up to date as changes are made through the RFC process.
• Liaise with Delivery teams and wider Engineering resources to collaborate and develop the systems.
• Evaluate the impact of proposed changes by generating Quick Look Assessments (QLA) and RFCs to provide a coherent response for both internal and wider MOD change programmes.
• Generate and maintain an Enterprise Issues Report to track all identified CIS-related issues including work off plans.
• Support technical working groups.
• Providing SME advice on System Capability, Integration and SOS Testing.
• Providing guidance and design advice on Requirements and Future System Design and Functionality.
Security Clearance: Must be a British National and hold current Higher Level Clearance (DV)